What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature Ejaculation is one of the most distressing sexual disorders that affects males. Let’s see how it happens.
A male should acquire the proper erection needed for strong strokes during a heated sexual encounter. He has to pull on with this erection for a fairly good time till he reaches sexual fulfillment, or orgasm, and ejaculates his semen.
On the contrary, if a person ejaculates at the start of sexual interaction and repeats this in forthcoming sexual intercourse sessions, he may be struck with premature ejaculation.
After the first ejaculation, even if he tries to acquire a second erection, he will fail miserably. Some times the ejaculation happens at the time of oral sex itself.
The most pathetic side of this ailment is when premature ejaculation occurs for a male, the female partner will be far far away from her orgasm.
This state puts both male and female in permanent unhappiness.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
- High cholesterol
- Heart ailments
- Hormone Imbalances
- Metabolic issues
- Clogged blood vessels
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Prostate issues
- Surgery in the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Certain Medications
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Performance anxiety
- Sedentary life style
- Alcoholism and Smoking
- Lack of exercises and workouts
- Non-consumption of balanced diet
Home Remedies For Premature Ejaculation
- The initial steps must be to regularize diabetes, cholesterol, and hypertension to the desired levels.
- Chronic diseases like heart ailments and metabolic and hormonal issues should be perfectly treated and contained with the help of experienced doctors.
- Next come the psychological factors. Stress, anxiety, tension, etc. can be relieved through counseling, meditation, and yoga.
- Now it is time to correct the lifestyle factors.
- You should try to lead an active life, leaving all sedentary habits behind. Exercises and workouts need to be part of your life. Your body weight should be reduced if you are obese.
- Stop smoking and drinking, and consume a balanced diet by including fruits, vegetables, nuts, and legumes.
- Practice some techniques while engaging in sexual intercourse that can delay the ejaculation process.
- One is the start and stop technique, which must be done on the tip of having orgasm by stopping stroking and restarting after a few seconds. Continue this technique four or five times, which will help you overcome premature ejaculation.
- The second method is the squeeze technique, in which, when you are close to ejaculating, you or your partner need to stimulate your penis, then squeeze the penis for at least 30 seconds in order to lose your orgasm. By repeating this method quite often, the ejaculation span will increase.
- One thing you should bear in mind is that if you feel these methods do not yield good results, please seek the help of an experienced and qualified sexologist.